New To Yoga
New to Yoga? You’ll Fit Right In
Want to feel better, get stronger, be more relaxed? Start now! If you are not sure where to start or have concerns about if yoga is for you join us for an all levels yoga class, which can be found on our class schedule. Our teachers will introduce you to basic yoga postures and techniques, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and get a feel for yoga. Get acquainted with our earthy studio and healthy yoga community. Bring a friend (or two)! Join us for an experience you can see and feel! No experience required. Follow us on Facebook and www.yoga430.com to see what exciting events, workshops, and guest instructors we have scheduled for this month.
Is Yoga for Me?
Yoga is for everyone, whether you are old or young, coordinated or not, short, tall, an athlete or a couch potato. It is accessible to all body types, shapes and ages. Consider yoga if you are seeking health and wellness and want to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. Yoga can be as restful or as rigorous as you want it to be and modification can be provided for most body types and health conditions. The benefits include core strengthening, toning, improved balance and feeling more relaxed and connected to your physical and emotional body.
Helpful Tips for First Time Guests:
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early before your first class to fill out new member consent form
- Wear something comfortable. Layers may be best!
- Bring a mat if you have one! We have plenty of mats for use in studio if you don’t!
- A water bottle and towel. (no open containers please)
- Let the teacher know about any health issues or concerns before class. If you have a serious injury, medical condition or are pregnant, please check with your physician before beginning yoga